Thursday, April 7, 2022

Translation of Inui Toko Interview in Chou-Animedia (131219)

Other than about Inui, there is also a talk of Gibara, Lize, Ange and also Ensemble Stars in it. Out of the three Sanbaka, Inui definitely the one who get interviewed the most. You can read the original from this link.

The Hell Watchdog who loves song, talk, and Ensemble Stars, Inui Toko, has come to Animedia! rumors said, during a full moon some mysterious happening might occur...? (an Interview)

-- You said (in a handwritten profile for the magazine) that the moment that makes you thought of being a virtual liver is "when you discover Nijisanji". What do you mean by that?

While I was surfing the net, I coincidentally found an article on Nijisanji Senpai Higuchi Kaede's One Man Live. Moreover, the venue was Osaka Bayside, a place that even I know as a famous venue, I was surprised. "So Virtual Youtuber is this great" I thought, as I searched around which then I found out that they are looking for new member. By reflex, I just applied. Since I like singing and talking with someone from the very first place, I thought it might have been fun.


-- Have you always had interest in Virtual Liver?

I didn't know anything about it until my debut. Only after my debut was decided I started to learn about various things like what do you actually have to do in stream or what do you need for streaming. For difficult things such as how to use the tools and so on, I was taught by someone named Otogibara Era-chan, who debuted slightly before me and managed to make it work somehow. Actually how to talk during the streams and so on I was being taught by Era-chan as well but Era-chan is someone with a bit of peculiar standpoint so even if I watched her streams, I can't use them as references at all (lol). In the end, I think referencing on someone else a bit too much is not good and so I stream the way I feel like it.


-- It is said that you're made to wear that maid outfit since it's the owner of japanese tea shop you work on's hobby. With what kind of feeling are you wearing it?

Personally I really don't feel like being forced wearing it, I really love it. Listeners also said it is cute, but personally I really think the blue ribbon by my back is very cute. Since in streams basically I only faced to the front, it's too bad it isn't that visible. On summer this outfit is too hot. This year I asked Mama to prepare for me a summer clothes but for next year's summer, I'd like some summer uniform so I asked the owner.


 -- Inui-san, the listeners often commented how you have a broken dialect and peculiar laughter.

In Hell, this is the norm so it isn't broken dialect (lol). As for my laughter, I totally did not thought it's particularly strange until the listeners told me and I start to be conscious about it, "is that so?". If that's how my image is going around, then that's listener's fault (lol).


 -- By the way, in Inui-san's official introduction "It's said that in full moon some strange happenings occur?" was written. In essence, what is it?

There is... nothing. That introductory script was written by the Nijisanji staff, but probably the one who wrote it mistook us Cerberus with werehuman or something, I guess...? If listeners told me "It's full moon", it'd be kinda hard to just answer "Nothing's happening", so I guess I should ask them to change it to "Apparently nothing strange happens" or something.


-- You did various streams, but which is particularly fun for you?

I love singing, but I guess for stream then it's free talk. I get Marshmallow quite a lot from the listeners, so I am doing a kind of question and answer stream. Since it feels like I'm having conversation with both listeners who sent Marshmallow and the ones watching, it's fun.


-- You're doing your activity with your genmates Lize Helesta-san and Ange Katrina-san as Sanbaka, right?

I am really close with Lize-han and Ange-han, that within just two days we keep saying "we're glad that three of us met" as we encourage each other. Since within Nijisanji liver, genmates frequently collab with each other, I guess everyone harbor a special feelings for their genmates, although in our case I think we have particularly very strong sense of unity. Although there might a bit of distance at the moment we met each other, but since both of them are really kind and right away accepted me in, we came to develop strong friendship.


-- What is your impression on Lize-san and Ange-san?

Lize-han is a princess of a Helesta Kingdom. Everyone keep talking about what an "absent-minded person" she is but actually it's really not like that, she is a very reliable person. When "sanbaka" is about to do any project, she's always the one taking the initiative, I'm extremely supported by that. I guess that is the materials of the next queen (lol). Ange-han is an Alchemist of Helesta Kingdom, she's really adept in gaming. Whenever there is anyone in trouble, she is the type to keep stick around together until the problem is solved. I have never seen a person as kind hearted as her anywhere else.


 -- It appears that you have met Lize-san and Ange-san offline, can you tell us some episodes of it?

The moment we decided that we would meet each other offline, Lize-han said, "lets go eat pancake!" and both me and Ange-han got on with it and went like, "Yeah lets! Lets!". We went to a shop popular for their large pancake but when we started eating it, all of us realized that none of us actually like sweets (lol). With us who just went on with the flow of "if it is girls meet then it's pancake!" with none stopping us as the joke, in front of big pancakes our faces gradually turned to fill with despair.. Although somehow all of us managed to eat it, we promised "Let's not go eat sweet food anymore."


 -- If we look at the profile (written for the magazine), you appear to like Ensemble Stars (Enstar), what made you get into it?


There is one among my friends who love EnStars and recommended by her, I start to install the application. At first, I was not really that much into it but when I first saw "Ensemble Stars! DREAM LIVE" I was moved and felt, "I should support these boys' acticities!" and from then on, in essence I got really into it.


 -- Who do you like in EnStars?

For songs I like "Knights" but personally my oshi is Isara Mao in "Trickstar". There are quite a lot of sharp personalities in EnStars but Mao is an ordinary kid without anything really outstanding about him. On top of it, he easily ends up getting into trouble and while saying "my, my" inside he's quite into these kind of incidents. Although he is really ordinary, the part of him that isn't quite normal is really cute, I thought, "I gotta Stan!". In his interaction with his childhood friend Sakuma Ritsu there many instances that made you doubt your eyes but if I get into that part I won't stop so let's stop it here.


 -- EnStar anime is on air at the moment, are you familiar with it?

Of course! In the anime Mao comes up really often and the live scene is really awesome, I enjoy watching it. It's just that I personally would like those who knew EnStar only from the anime to also play the app. The story inside the app is even longer than the anime so you can get to know each of the boys' personality even deeper. Everyone, please, lets play EnStars together!


-- In your profile, you wrote "Grandmaberos" as someone you respect, what kind of person is she?

Grandmaberos is a very amazing person. She is a person who act on impulse with intuition. It's common occurrence when Grandmaberos the one calling out for me but when I replied she ignored me (lol). Her cooking hand is especially amazing. Without using any measuring means whatsoever, she got on her cooking but somehow no matter which she cooks it's always delicious. I like cooking myself but I can't live up to my Grandmaberos. I live quite strongly with intuition my self, so I guess I might get influenced a lot by Grandmaberos.


 -- Within the videos in your channel, which video would you like to recommend for those new to Inui Toko?

For those who just get to know me, first I would like them to hear my singing. Personally I am quite fond of "RE: I AM", the one in my channel top, and "Disney Medley" which I uploaded on October. I don't really get it myself but there are many comments saying "Your singing is good" on it, so I am sure it is!


-- Lastly, a message to those reading Chou-animedia!

I do free talk streams in rather fixed interval so I'd be really glad if you come and leave comments "I read Chou-animedia!". For those who wants to tal with me, if you throw comments on EnStars, I think that'd get picked with high probability. Also, I will be really happy if you turned to like other Nijisanji Virtual Livers from me. The Nijisanji hole is pretty deep so there is a lot to enjoy from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sanbaka Stream Greeting (MK.II)

 Because Lize-sama will have a singing stream soon, << so the reason I made this two years ago. But anyway, things happen within two y...